Sunday, August 27, 2006

GREETINGS COMMONERS AND PRETENTIOUS FOLK!

I have thought about putting up this blog for months now. I don't even know what stopped me. Probably because when you're as perfect as I am, you won't even waste an iota of your time for people who aren't even a fourth as perfect as you are.

But I realized that these people (the imperfectionists that they are) need to be brought down from their pedestals and a severe beating follows afterwards.

Manila is crawling and overflowing with pretentious people. That's why this blog will run for centuries, way after I'm long gone, and there will still be pretentious folk. When the time comes when I'm too old to be blogging (but still perfect mind you), I may conduct a search for my successor.

It won't be easy, but I'm sure I'll find someone who will fit my shoes perfectly.

Until then, let the bashing begin.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

You did not make comments on Last Woman Standing! Ito kasi mga fillers na ito ng channel 11 ng GMA mga walang kwenta. may bakunawa, khaki mukhang puta may kung sinu sino pa, sana ibang show na lang. glad may ganitong blog, ngayon ko lang nadiscover. Mabuhay ka at hope to see more of this!