I don't waste my time watching PNTM over Channel 9. Sama na nga ng reception, alanganin pa ang timeslot. Thank God for YouTube, I get to still see this crappy show and laugh my guts out about it.
In fairness naman, the 2nd episode is so much better than the first one. Pero may mga sablay pa din syempre. Still not enough to keep me glued every week. Let's break it down:
1) Wilma is such a breather. She's hilarious, she's not at all pretentious and really honest. She should replace Ruffa as host. Hey, she IS the real model here.
2) Ok sa akin yung pilapil twist. Although it still doesn't apply to the real modeling world. What was it's purpose? Meron bang runway na lubak lubak? I think it was solely for entertainment, but did it teach the models anything? I gotta admit, I was entertained.
3) What's up with the term "Runway Teach"? Is the word "lesson" now being replaced by "teach"? It doesn't even make any sense. Kanino namang pakana yan ha? I'm sure Robby Carmona had something to do with it. And Robby is so obvious na he was told by the directors na i-exaggerate yung reactions nya. OA ka Robby ha! Buti pa si Wilma natural! Ikaw para kang adik!
4) Did anyone notice the misspelled "CHIPMUNK" in the first challenge of the Runway "teach"? It said "CHIMPMUNK"!! Utang na loob! Naloka kaya ako! As in I had to rewind the scene just to check! Wala bang nagproof read nang mga yan? Nakakahiya naman kayo sobra!
5) The challenge on imitating animals has no purpose either. Ang ginagamit lang sa shows are the animals which evoke sensuality, slyness, fierceness, regalness and boldness. Pero worm, mosquito at frog?! Nagpapatawa na kayo eh!
6) Sana naman pinagsalita nyo pa si Vince Uy. He's the authority in that panel, he knows more than Robby Carmona. Pang runway lang si Robby. Hindi sya stylist, hindi sya art director.
7) Salamat at asa gilid na ang mga logo. Malaki pa din, pero at least asa gilid na.
8) Buti naman din at napalitan na ang jurassic na celphone for the icky "Ruffa Text". (I just cringe everytime I hear them say that)
9) Ruffa, gamitin ba ang word na "fierce"? Have some originality naman please lang.
10) Is it my imagination or don't the judges agree on someone at all at once? Pag may sinabi sa Ruffa, icocontradict ni Xander, sasang ayon ang Robby, kontra si Wilma. Ah ewan! Diba dapat nag aagree kayo kasi nga pros kayo and you know best?
11) Napansin nyo mukha ni Rissa Samson when she entered the resto to dine with the challenge winner and friends? Parang di sya looking forward to it talaga. Plastic talaga si Rissa I swear.
12) Paki ayos naman ang website nyo please. Mas maganda pa ako gumawa ng website ng nakapikit kaysa jan.
13) I read a comment in YouTube about Ruffa's outfit and hair, saying kamukha daw nya si Dexter Doria! Bwahahahaha! Come to think of it, mas mukha pang mom ni Ruffa si Dexter Doria kaysa kay Manay Anabelle! Hmmm...